"Our clients are our assets, not liabilities."
LogoX strongly believes in providing quality work and customer satisfaction. All the payments made to LogoX are Fully or Partially refundable.
And If You are still looking for a refund, we’d be happy to be of your service.
A refund email should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with your specific reason for cancellation and refund within 24 hours. We’ll initiate your refund in 48 hours and you'll receive the refund amount in your bank account within 2 to 3 working days after initiation.
You can submit your refund as given in the below scenarios
- The client can initiate a refund request after receiving the FIRST design. At this stage, the client is eligible for a 100% refund as part of our money-back guarantee.
- The client can initiate a refund request after receiving the SECOND design. At this stage, the client is eligible for an 80% refund of the paid value.
- The client can initiate a refund request after receiving the FINAL design. At this stage, the client is eligible for a 50% refund of the paid value.
- A refund is not applicable if the Client initially accepts the design and/or receives all the source files.
Reasons for Refund:
LogoX shall refund its customers for the following reasons:
- The submitted design is defective like broken vectors, color mismatch etc.
- It is required by the governing law of the operating country.
- Due to any copyright infringement ( This is highly unlikely to happen ).
- And finally, to always have a good rapport with clients. LogoX determines that issuing a refund to the Customer will avoid any dispute or increased costs to LogoX.
- LogoX will not be responsible for any delay from the bank after the refund initiation.
Reasons that can void a Refund:
- A refund is NOT applicable if the Client initially accepts the design and/or receives all the source files.
- A refund is NOT applicable if the Client uses the submitted logo for business correspondence.
- A refund is NOT applicable if the logo is submitted for Trademark/Copyright by the Client.
- The client should have initially communicated the dislike to the designer or the project leader or both.
- Once the refund is approved, the Client shall not receive any source files for the design.
- The Client shall NOT use the logo design in both print and digital media for which the refund was initiated.
- The Client shall NOT register for a trademark or copyright of the logo for which the refund was initiated.